Join us for the 3rd annual Team Hope Sock It to Child Trafficking 5K to be held at OARDC in Wooster, Ohio Saturday June 3, 2017
- Online registration will be open in January…stay tuned!
Please consider becoming a Team Hope fundraiser. Its easy! You can fundraise for the Sock It 5K, or choose a race of your own. Want to complete a half or full marathon? This is the perfect way to engage your friends and family in your effort.
- Go to Razoo.com and click “Get Started”
- Set up your personalized fundraising page. (it only takes a couple of minutes)
- Invite your family and friends to give
Organize a Cheering Section for the Sock it to Child Trafficking
- Invite a group of family, friends, co-workers, etc. to creatively cheer on runners and walkers on race day.
- Name your group, let us know you’ll be there, make signs, be creative and loud!
- (More details to come)
- Pray for the children yet to have a home who are on the waiting list.
- Pray for God to multiply the donations offered to Team Hope.
- Pray for the health and safety of team members.
If you are not interested in walking or running an endurance event, you can still help by donating!
Donate Securely Online
Help out on race day in a variety of capacities including: registration, course direction, water stop, finish line. Online volunteer form coming soon.